- We reserve the right to vary or withdraw any of the Online Classes described on the Site without notice.
- We do not make any guarantee to you that you will obtain a particular result, professional qualification or employment opportunity from your purchase and completion of any of the Online Classes.
- Hyperlinks. Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- No Warranty. The Materials provided at this Site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
- The fees and validity of your subscription to the Online Classes shall be as set out on the Site at the time of payment.
- If you have subscribed to an Online Class and have already accessed or downloaded all or part of the Online Class or Material you shall have no right to cancel your order.
- Subject to Clause 7 above, you are permitted within 30 calendar days starting on the date of your payment to cancel your subscription to the Online Class.
- All fees paid are strictly non-refundable under any circumstances save for a cancellation under Clause 8 above.
- Notwithstanding Clause 8, there shall be no other right to cancel or vary your subscription to the Online Classes and any other cancellation and / or variation will be at the entire discretion of Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT
- No part of the provision of the Online Classes or Materials shall be deemed to be, nor is it intended to be, nor should it be taken to be, as the provision of an accredited learning course.
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the Online Classes and Materials are, and remain, the intellectual property of Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT or its licensors, whether adapted, written for or customised for you or not.
- You are not authorised to :-
- copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Online Classes or Materials without prior written permission;
- record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Classes or Materials;
- use the Online Classes or Materials in the provision of any other course or training, whether given by us or any third party trainer;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice of Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT on the Materials;
- modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reproduce, distribute or extract any part of the Online Classes or Materials; and
- sell, auction, loan, rent, give away, describe, summarize, or otherwise reveal the Materials or their contents, to any other person or entity.
- In consideration of the fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Materials solely for personal use, during the validity of your subscription as set out in Clause 6 above.
- For the purposes of Clause 15, “Intellectual Property Rights” shall mean copyright, information provided by Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT in written, graphic, recorded, machine readable or other form concerning the Online Classes or Materials, patent rights, performers’ rights, designs and registered designs, trademarks, rights in or relating to Online Classes and Materials in general and other intellectual property rights of Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT (registered or unregistered) throughout the world.
- We shall be entitled to assign these terms and conditions to any other entity without prior notice to you.
- Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, downtime of the Site’s website host or server, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other acts of god, pandemics, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a course caused by a death in the trainer’s family, illness of the trainer, or government regulation.
- The nature of the Online Classes provided by us means that we will obtain, use and disclose (together "Use") certain information about you ("Data"). This statement sets out the principles governing our Use of Data. By subscribing to the Online Classes, you agree to this Use.
- When you subscribe you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the Online Classes you have subscribed to and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the Online Class.
- We may also use the above Data, and similar Data you provide us in response to surveys, to aggregate user profiles market research and to provide you with communications.
- We use information such as your User ID, session identifiers and password to enable us to identify whether you are using our services, assist with the provision of services and to ensure that you have access to relevant Online Classes. We will only read cookies from your cookie file placed there through your web browser's interaction with the Site.
- This Site may link to third party websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content.
- Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT endeavours to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal Data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any Data you disclose. You accept the inherent security implications of being and transacting on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
- If you wish to change or update the data we hold about you, please e-mail email@example.com.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date and Updates
- The Terms are effective as of 13 November 2019 and are subject to change without notice by Lucy Walker Jewellery PLT at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.