We know how much of an effort it takes to make quality teaching material, and we know not everyone has the time to do it themselves. This is why we're also making available our personal-user Online Classes to educational institutions to supplement the teaching material you might already have.
Under an education license, you are free to play the Online Class videos to your class and to distribute the downloadable instructions to your students. So shake things up and introduce our Online Classes into your curriculum for an extra edge!
- An educational institution may subscribe to the Online Classes offered and the Online Class videos may be played communally to its students in the course of its teaching programme.
- Downloaded materials may be downloaded and distributed to the educational institution's students.
- Log in details to the user account of the educational institution holding this education license shall not be shared or transferred and shall solely be accessible by authorised personnel employed by such educational institution.
- Subscription to an education license shall allow unlimited access to the Online Classes for a period of one (1) year from 31 March 2020, after which it shall be subject to renewal.
- These terms shall be supplemental to the standard terms and conditions agreed upon when creating a user account.
- We reserve the right to revoke access at any time to any of the Online Classes subscribed to or to your user account in general if a breach of these terms or the standard terms and conditions has occurred.